2005-04-14

Haiku

Haiku is one of my favorite forms of poetry. The haiku typically has 17 syllables in it. It traditionally follows a 5-7-5 style, meaning 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second and 5 in the last. I thought it would be interesting to post a couple and see who could/would respond with their own haikus in the comments section. I suppose they could be about anything. I will get you started with a couple! Please keep them clean!!!! Kansas Jayhawks Roy got his trophy! How ironic for KU, they lost in Round One!

Evolution Evolution, huh? You say we came from monkeys? I say, "There's no way!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I, too, get some back,
my taxes done long ago.
Thank you Gee Dubya!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

The above post was deleted and will be moved to a proper place on this blog. Comments are best left on the proper posts.....

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home